Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Releases

Today I want to introduce you to another one of my friends named Violet!
The Friendship Collection is a spotlight on some of the greatest friends I have come to know in SL, let me share my friends with you!

Violet 650$L


Violet is a friend I first met when she won the the Studio nails contest last year. After that we kept running into each other at different fashion shows and always talked. She quickly became one of my best friends and we joke that we are married and she calls me wifey XD. Violets favorite color is of course violet so I made her a gown that was a full prim floral skirt that are wrapped are the The Cage's chains. Flowers adorn the body along with gold sprinkles that wrap around the body and even down to the fingers.

~Nef

No comments:

Post a Comment